What? There's only one discussion going on in the Pub?

That's definitely not enough. Barman! Another drink for me and the boys!

In the meantime I'll choose a song from the Jukebox:

www.youtube.video

Views: 8040

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alanis and Corden update and parody her iconic hit.

Letter To Actions Buds:

I'm feeling high on skating. When there are no waves, what a way to zip and carve and feel one's interior respond to 'g', centripetal, and other inner forces against these fleeting human bodies.

Here are a few presbyterian church screenshot snaps from some recent iphone video that was shot with the intention of leaving a goofy legacy for my five young grandsons who are now in Asia and Africa - they will get to see their old gramps stayin alive. Elias and Asa both went to the preschool that is the backdrop for the videos.

Depending on my inspiration and my tech-capability, I may (or not) try to cobble together an imovie of the external shots and the selfies of board, building, shrub, pavement and chattering wheels taken at speed.

Thanks for being my skate and water buddies! George thanks for the board and the intro to the skating world in which I dabble and play in a very small corner.

I'm glad you all are on-planet with me.

Peace and joy.

Where are the pictures Ambo?

Ahh, they are in "Photos" - they were in the line-up immediately succeeding my post. At this time they are the top row of recent photos on my iPad.

theurj said:

Where are the pictures Ambo?

Some K-Pop cuz I thought t might like it

And I do, thanks. Very well done. Is she the Korean Gaga?

She has gotten pretty popular in the last few years, and holds a record (tied with Psy) for having a number 1 song for the most number of weeks.

Uptown Funk to classic dancing.

I saw the following quote on FB today, which reminded me of this video: "Men with courage do no slay dragons; they ride them."

The Oxford Dictionaries' word of the year

The pictograph—or emoji—chosen by Oxford Dictionaries to reflect "the ethos, mood, and preoccupations of 2015" is officially known as "Face with Tears of Joy."

Other terms that were in the running:

- Ad blocker: software used to prevent an advertisement from loading on a website
- Brexit: a combination of the terms British + Exit to describe the United Kingdom's potential exit from the European Union
- On fleek: attractive or stylish
- Sharing economy: individuals using technology to facilitate peer-to-peer transactions

Any chance at all that there is anyone that could manipulate the fuck out of the memes outlined in this scene: 

What Sanders says, what Republicans hear. Very funny clip from New Rules based in truth with only slight exaggeration. Someone should to this with what kennilinguists hear when Sanders talks, much of it being green or relativist or postmodern, etc. but with a funny twist.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service