Balder's Discussions (3,216)

Discussions Replied To (2925) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, Kela, I'm sorry for the seriously late reply!  I really have been absorbed by th…"

Balder replied Jan 28, 2022 to Jhana Meditator Guy

5 Feb 10, 2022
Reply by kelamuni

"David and Tim, I really enjoyed your conversation. When I was reviewing and proofrea…"

Balder replied Jan 27, 2019 to The intersection of pattern dynamics and integral postmetaphysical spirituality: What brings us together

2 Jan 28, 2019
Reply by DavidM58

"Welcome to the IPS group, Tony.  It's unusual that you joined, because all members a…"

Balder replied Aug 14, 2017 to A Question and Invitation for New Members

19 Jul 13, 2019
Reply by DavidM58

"That sounds like a beautiful practice, David.  Reminds me of the Indonesian practice…"

Balder replied Jul 1, 2016 to Nomads (Song for Earth Day 2016)

13 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Balder

"Nice - I like that.  Years ago, one of my favorite spiritual teachers was Jean Klein…"

Balder replied Jun 20, 2016 to Nomads (Song for Earth Day 2016)

13 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Balder

"Thank you, Ambo -- very interesting, indeed.  With some of my more contemplative com…"

Balder replied Jun 19, 2016 to Nomads (Song for Earth Day 2016)

13 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Balder

"Hi, David - thanks.  And, interesting...I hadn't noticed the red markings.  I just w…"

Balder replied Jun 13, 2016 to Nomads (Song for Earth Day 2016)

13 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Balder

"The images are really striking, aren't they?  Most taken by satellites.  And Asian-C…"

Balder replied Jun 12, 2016 to Nomads (Song for Earth Day 2016)

13 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Balder

"Brakhage on Vimeo Anticipation of the Night"

Balder replied Jun 4, 2016 to photography, writing, interacting, naturing

36 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Here's a new song I wrote this week (maybe the last in the short series of songs I'v…"

Balder replied Jun 3, 2016 to Nomads (Song for Earth Day 2016)

13 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Balder

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service