andrew's Discussions (976)

Discussions Replied To (930) Replies Latest Activity

"To be fair to the makers of the linked documentary: I don't think there was one word…"

andrew replied Mar 2, 2016 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM cont'd.

777 Nov 15, 2018
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Hey Andrew, what do you mean by the age of Anti-Christ? i've never heard the idea ph…"

andrew replied Mar 2, 2016 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM cont'd.

777 Nov 15, 2018

"OMFG! I am actually in a state of shock ! The end of this video suggests two ways to…"

andrew replied Mar 1, 2016 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM cont'd.

777 Nov 15, 2018

"An excellent non-conspiratorial documentary:  And for your Super-Tuesday hangover…"

777 Nov 15, 2018

"Hey, thanks Ambo! Really, I have no regrets. I've lived a very interesting life. Am…"

777 Nov 15, 2018

"Now occasionally I do make an attempt at 'singing' my own songs . This was the first…"

777 Nov 15, 2018

"A nd this one is for all the world leaders who continuously break peoples legs aroun…"

777 Nov 15, 2018

"Haha! You'll never mistake me for a singer! I write songs and play guitar . Now I di…"

777 Nov 15, 2018

"I recorded my friends in the winter of 94 in my little studio . My friends got me…"

andrew replied Feb 28, 2016 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM cont'd.

777 Nov 15, 2018

"I would like to ‘deposit’ this here as I have been running into a lot of knucklehead…"

andrew replied Feb 27, 2016 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM cont'd.

777 Nov 15, 2018

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service