Edwyrd theurj Burj's Discussions (6,778)

Discussions Replied To (6590) Replies Latest Activity

"The democratic confederalism in Rojava. Rojava is an autonomous region in northern S…"

Edwyrd theurj Burj replied May 7 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM cont'd.

771 May 7
Reply by Edwyrd theurj Burj

"Also see Heron's latest writings on spirituality, where he said:"Life-style transfor…"

Edwyrd theurj Burj replied Apr 30 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM cont'd.

771 May 7

"Recall Wilber's 4 definitions of  spiritual in this document (63-4): the highest dev…"

771 May 7

"From this article, which claims the Commons paradigm will replace neoliberal capital…"

771 May 7

"Continuing this post, I also like hiersynarchy."

Edwyrd theurj Burj replied Apr 28 to A note on neologisms

177 Apr 28

"In line with my 'middle-out' hypothesis in this thread, I'm reading an interesting a…"

Edwyrd theurj Burj replied Apr 12 to States, stages, the WC lattice and the fold

291 Apr 12

"Also see this post, relevant here."

Edwyrd theurj Burj replied Apr 3 to Complexity and Postmodernism

127 Apr 3

"Cilliers, P. (2001). "Boundaries, hierarchies and networks in complex systems." Inte…"

Edwyrd theurj Burj replied Apr 3 to States, stages, the WC lattice and the fold

291 Apr 12

"Chapter one of Thompson's book Mind in Life attached is on the definitions and diffe…"

Edwyrd theurj Burj replied Mar 21 to Evan Thompson

78 Mar 21

""The ecosystem of commons-based peer production and its transformative dynamics," by…"

Edwyrd theurj Burj replied Mar 19 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM cont'd.

771 May 7

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2018   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service