Ambo Suno's Discussions (482)

Discussions Replied To (452) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, right."

Ambo Suno replied Aug 28, 2016 to Is meta-theory necessary to an integral life?

40 Mar 3, 2019
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Edwyrd, I'm vaguely and specifically not feeling good in this exchange with you. I t…"

Ambo Suno replied Aug 28, 2016 to Is meta-theory necessary to an integral life?

40 Mar 3, 2019

"That Wyatt Earp incident happened quite a while ago and he doesn't keep saying 'suck…"

Ambo Suno replied Aug 27, 2016 to Is meta-theory necessary to an integral life?

40 Mar 3, 2019

"Hi Edwyrd. "As for kennilingus, it's simple meaning is just Kenni's language." I don…"

Ambo Suno replied Aug 25, 2016 to Is meta-theory necessary to an integral life?

40 Mar 3, 2019

"I know you have and you do value much of Ken, and probably of your own learning curv…"

40 Mar 3, 2019

"This morning I awoke thinking about my cursory review of my Integral history and spe…"

40 Mar 3, 2019

"Hi Edwyrd - I think that these ongoing challenges to momentums and inertias, these c…"

Ambo Suno replied Aug 24, 2016 to Is meta-theory necessary to an integral life?

40 Mar 3, 2019

"Hey, Edwyrd Burj, or someone else,bro me a favor and watch this and put it where it…"

Ambo Suno replied Aug 20, 2016 to Mark Edwards

61 Aug 20, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Here is a recent interview/dialogue between Rachel Maddow and Jon Stewart. Many int…"

Ambo Suno replied Aug 20, 2016 to Mark Edwards

61 Aug 20, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Hi Edwyrd. I'm interested in this question, topic and related themes. It was good re…"

Ambo Suno replied Aug 18, 2016 to Is meta-theory necessary to an integral life?

40 Mar 3, 2019

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service