Has anyone heard of Mahendra Travedi before, or read this essay by Wilber? 

Here's a link to Trivedi's website, from which this is an excerpt:

Mahendra Kumar Trivedi was born with an exceptional ability to change living and non-living matter with Energy Transmissions or "blessings" (focused intentional consciousness, called The Trivedi Effect™). Through collaborations with researchers in six countries from numerous scientific fields, Trivedi has amassed a broad set of data substantiating this ability in a scientifically demonstrable and measurable manner. The results of these collaborations are beyond anything predicted by the science and technology of today:

• Agriculture - grow crops with no use of chemical fertilizers or pesticides while providing
    • Increased nutritional value (300% increase in bio-photons)
    • Increased yields (up to 500%)
    • Increased immunity (up to 300%)

• Genetics
    • Change the DNA in plants (up to 69%) and in microbes (up to 79%)
    • Change the genus and species in harmful bacteria

• Microbiology
    • Reduce viral loads for HIV, Hepatitis B and C and Cytomegalovirus (up to 99.81%)
    • Reduce antibiotic sensitivity of harmful bacteria (significantly)
    • Convert cancer cells into non-cancerous cells

• Material science
    • Alter mass and size of atom, energy within and between the atoms
    • Alter specific heat, boiling and melting points
    • Interchange mass and energy (more than 400%)

It is the goal of Trivedi Foundation to create additional rigorous scientific collaborations to further corroborate, reproduce and follow up on the many remarkable results of the Trivedi Effect™ on seeds, plants, soils, bacteria, fungi, viruses, metals, ceramics and polymers. Through continued collaboration with the international scientific community, we will broaden our base of understanding of the previously demonstrated effects and create groundbreaking new paradigms of the nature of human consciousness and its relationship to the material universe.

Trivedi Foundation also seeks to further the research previously done on Trivedi's distinct physiology and it's relationship to his unique abilities.

Views: 8363

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

no sarcasm! i did see you gradually shift to a more skeptical place as the conversation unfolded..
ok, well hopefully you don't take offense if I laugh at something you say when you never intended for it to be funny. I have maybe done that twice to your words in this thread. I think it may have to do with how direct some of your one liners can be sometimes. The best jokes do have an element of truth to them.
no, no - i find most of this stuff extremely humorous!
Thank you Balder. I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question. As for Mr. Trivedi, I must say that the scientific evidence we saw was very convincing (a handful derived from over 3,000 studies by University-based scientists – mostly in agriculture). As you know he claims to be able to transmit a unique energy to people, plants and animals, and that he can alter “the information” in atoms. He calls this phenomenon the “Trivedi Effect” and “transmits” it by way of group and individual “blessings.” Without knowing anything about him, I attended a group blessing.

Not surprisingly, the man appears to be surrounded by sycophants, so I’m afraid that no one has stepped up to let him know that his (pre-blessing) presentation is regrettably weak. This is a shame indeed, because I’ve concluded he’s the real thing as a result of what I’ve experienced since the event. But, for the most part, I was bored at the time and had also had no expectations. And I was preoccupied by being critical of what I watched. The presentation could have consumed half the time and should have been wildly interesting. Instead it was a snooze and I wasn’t the only one who thought so.

I’m afraid the man, as extraordinary as he is, is too close to the forest to see the trees. He admits to having his “gift” since childhood, and that he doesn’t fully understand what’s going on. He doesn’t seem to grasp the mind-boggling implications and extraordinary potential of his gift (or if he does, he didn’t convey it). He seemed entirely preoccupied with proof and narrowing down the discussion instead of expanding upon it. So the whole presentation was example after example (text laden academic slide show) of study results. All well and good, but a few would have sufficed. There simply was far more missing from his pre-blessing presentation than was revealed. And it was the absent things that the audience was hoping for and would have loved to hear.

One of the most interesting proofs was a group of magnetic resonance (?) images that show his body to be unlike any other; with impossible temperature variations and highly charged brain activity. It occurred to me that here we have a possible prototype of future humans, and that the implications of that are astonishing.

I did like him; especially the self-deprecation he exhibited when he made fun of his earlier days – a time when he was set up as a guru (the photo he showed was as predictable as it was funny. It was very funny). But someone needs to take charge and design a dynamic 90 minute presentation (his was 3 hours!) that is given, for the most part, by someone else (this could include a well-made video of people like Ken W. illuminating the subject at hand, and also footage of the dramatic crop transformations documented in India).

Then he could do a Q&A session (he was much better and more comfortable doing that) before he does his blessing. The man’s gifts and energy would be far better spent on directly healing and transforming people, animals, plants and the planet, instead of droning on for hours when few Americans can fully understand him because of his Indian accent - lovely as it was.

Oh! He actually brought you Boulder and Berkeley folks up indirectly. Without mentioning names, it was clear he was talking about a visit to the west coast that may have involved Ken Wilbur. I bring this up because it illustrates his strangely limited perspective. He mentioned how, while there, the emphasis was on consciousness. While that was “interesting,” he said – his focus is more scientific and all about energy. “This was simply their perspective,” he noted, and it had little to do with his own experience of what he does. (But, no matter, of course. It’s what he does that counts).

And as for what he does; did I mention that, in addition to being bored, I had no expectations? The crowd filled an auditorium and I was in the back. I picked up four handouts while going in, and was surprised to see one because it incongruously stood out from the rest (given that everything was about him, the foundation and his work with plants). It was titled: Women’s Menstrual and Menopausal Issues”. My girlfriend and I laughed; while acknowledging we’d both be happy to benefit. But, when the time came for the blessing, I had forgotten about that. I did follow his instructions, by sitting upright, closing my eyes and emptying my mind as much as I could. We were supposed to ask for something, so I asked to experience increased synchronicity in my life, which seemed to be waning of late.

I should add that one of the things he mentioned earlier was that his energy transmission could help us sleep more soundly and that four hours of sleep was enough.

I didn’t feel a thing during the event, but was astounded when I awoke four hours after going to bed – and realized that for the first time in 15 years, I didn’t have a vicious 3:00 am hot flash. I’ve been to many docs and holistic practitioners; tried everything natural and every permutation of HRT (hormone replacement therapy). I was even part of a University Study because I was such an extreme case. I’ve done everything I can do for all these years to get relief from intense and debilitating temperature swings that cause anxiety and exhaustion.

It’s been over a week now, and none have returned. It’s very odd but wonderful to be living without them. And I’ve been waking up after four hours to find myself alert and wanting to work (unheard of for me). Best of all, an avalanche of thrilling synchronicity followed and hasn’t let up.

So there you have it. The Trivedi Effect definitely worked for me! I’m deeply grateful, but at the same time I feel bad that this extraordinary man’s miraculous gifts aren’t being better presented and more widely granted.

This reminds me of a guru I’m fond of. He once mentioned that there have been countless spiritual teachers who have walked the earth; some even more extraordinary than the Buddha and Christ. But, he said, they simply didn’t market themselves, while these two had a flair for it and were surrounded by people who did. I do hope some competent and passionate folks will step up for Mahandra Trivedi.
it sounds like you got your 150.00 worth! hmmm, what do you think about anecdotal evidence that completely contradicts any metaphysics or claims that mr. trivedi holds/makes? like those who would swear that they have seen the jinn and because of that believe fervently in the opposite: allah. or those who've had absolutely no spiritual experience at all and are atheists and such? or those who would swear that jesus is god? or that those who believe the angels and demons in hinayana buddhism are objectively real cosmic agents?
Actually, I only paid $20 for a large group blessing! So I most definitely got my money's worth, lol. And given the dramatic effect (still holding) I would actually like to cough up the larger sum for a private session if he comes around again. Whoa, that's a lot of questions Andrew and I'm on the fly so I might have to revisit this. But off the top of my head, I prefer the term "experiential" to "anecdotal." Your string of thought mainly involves differing beliefs, and I have one thing to say to that (having gleaned this from two profound near death experiences): OUR BELIEFS ARE OUR LIMITATIONS. Better to be open to anything and to not know, than to cling to beliefs that box us in and shut out a larger reality. Nothing on this earth is what it seems. It's SO much better! When I came back from my NDE I immediately lost my religion and all my beliefs; but for this one. Gotta dash.

There are humans at every level of spiritual awareness on this planet. The only way to understand the various levels of spiritual awareness is to experience a true teacher, or have a spiritual awakening of your own. In the presence of a true teacher, all lesser teachers fade into the background. You have to experience this for yourself in order to speak wisely about it.

Thousands of scientific (empirical) tests have been done by Universities worldwide in regards to Trivedi's ability to change physical matter. The results are available on his website and at certain Universities. Most newcomers have an opportunity to experience a physical object being blessed and see the effects themselves. Then they have the opportunity to get a blessing for themselves.

Before I met Trivedi, I had lost my home, my business, my marriage, my health and savings due to the economy. I was very depressed. Then I had four blessings and my depression vanished. My confidence is improving all the time. My health is on the rise and I sleep better. My energy has increased and I am now able to exercise. I focus better, think quicker, and am feeling more motivated. The improvement in my mental, emotional, and physical well being is still moving forward. My financial situation has improved tremendously. My daughter is less depressed and doing better, and I am going back to school. My friends have received blessings from Trivedi and are having improvement in their lives too.

I love being in Trivedi's presence because my ability to meditate is enhanced tenfold. My mind is focused and calm effortlessly. Even if I didn't have a blessing, or view any of the scientific results, or hear any of the testimonies, I would still sit in his presence, because it helps me improve my connection to the Divine. I am not under mass hypnosis. Far from it. I have my own discernment process from having been around the block a few times. For me, an advanced teacher/teaching has to be loving, truthful, wise beyond measure, charitable, balanced, full of integrity, and able to assist us in establishing a connection with God, having had a personal experience of God, or having achieved God consciousness. Each teacher has their own abilities and some are more advanced than others. Some can manifest things out of thin air, some can levitate, some can read your mind, some know your egoic tendencies, some don't even speak and come only when needed. Maybe this seems like a superman narrative, but in reality these great soul beings are examples of our true Godly nature. I always say that there is nothing like the taste of a peach, and no matter how we describe it, words can never come close to the actual experience of tasting the peach itself.  It is the same when having an experience of God. There is nothing like arriving at the moment where the thoughts are quiet, and the I AM Presence... observes what is.

Blessings to you,

P.S. The Trivedi Foundation has no connection to Bhagavan Kalki's "Oneness Blessings" or Deeksha. Please do not put Trivedi into the same category as Kalki, as they are extremely different and cannot be compared.

theurj said:

I doubt that latter would be worth any empirical salt. We are well aware of how we all will fit anything to our chosen narrative and exclude any evidence to the contrary. So one who spends the money with the belief this will work will see it as working, any "objective" evidence notwithstanding.

I'm reminded of a piece Rachel Maddow did last night. There is this media narrative that all incumbents will fall in the coming elections due to the vast, angry and dissatisfied public. And yet nearly every primary held so far the incumbents won, with rare and minor exception. Still, the day after such elections the media headlines were still touting this disproven narrative. In other words, that's my story and I'm sticking to it, regardless of any results.

Note how quickly folks jumped on the narrative of this thread, of super-human powers. It's part of the integral narrative of super-evolved beings beyond anything that has ever graced the planet before, this 2nd-tier humanity guiding the rest of us schmucks into the next enlightenment of world peace etc. Even Claire Graves jumped on this bandwagon for a while (as noted in the transitional structures thread) but came to his senses. We all have a need to feel special, different, better and so on. It's a comforting story. But as Batchelor notes, liberation is not about comfort but challenge. Or as Colonel Kurtz says in Apocalypse Now, “the horror.” At least that’s my story.e

That source of energy in the the Man Mahendra Trivedi changing the DNA in plants (up to 69%) and in microbes (up to 79%).

Cannot believe it if it true need to meet this person.

1. The link to Ken's remarks is not linking. Here is an alternative.
  2. It is difficult in the internest to determine the facts relative to the "trivedi effect" on biological and mineral structures.
  3. Combining the information about positive, negative and non-effects of Trivedi's blessing-conductivity should help us form a more complex impression of what is going on. As with other transmission masters there is reason to believe the effects, when real and powerful, are not exclusively benevolent.
  4. Why is Ken speaking out? Has he been uniquely impressed by the caliber of the scientific research or only that there is some? And to what degree is the old ritual of mutual "shout outs" in play (Trivedi also mentions and praises Wilber)?
  5. Does Ken have any justification for his speculation that a "new energy" is involved? Why is this not simply old-fashioned shaktipat? Or does he consider classical energy transmission to count among the emergent energies?
  6. Trivedi clearly has most the qualities we associate with neo-Hindoo transmission masters. Both positive and negative. The beauty of this is that it becomes relatively easy to isolate the interesting bit. Since his philosophy is mediocre, his ethics are dubious, etc. we can focus quite simply on whether and how a materially-effective subtle conductivity might be operating.

Apparently one of the U.S. labs that tested Trivedi and tried to replicate the results posted on his website was largely unable to do so.

I think one reason Wilber has endorsed Trivedi is that Wilber has (at least sometimes) felt an improvement in his own health or comfort level after receiving a Trivedi blessing...

I hope it has helped him.

I explored the Trivedi effect last year and can report that I experienced a particular energetic stimulation. Would that have been greater if I had paid him to intend in my direction? Is it related to him at all? Am I generating it internally? Am I accessing a generic energy field merely using him as a prop? Are different people differently capable of being such props? Or does one merely have to be one who proposes the possibility of energetic transmission? These questions must always be in play when experimenting with satsangs, darshans, blessings, conductivity, etc.

Having just watched "The Quantum Activist" (about Dr. Amit Goswami) I am struck by the "pre-integral" style of neo-Hindoo presenters. Typically they conflate subjectivity, subtle energy & divinity. This is is the traditional Vedic move and it notably jumbles their communication... intentionally or incidentally creating an atmosphere of idealism which can be (intentionally or incidentally) exploited by various personal drives... all while higher grades of energy are (or are not) being exchanged.

Wow, Layman, all of your questions and observations really speak to my personal experience of Trivedi, in presentations and in private session of a friend which I sat in on. I long ago concluded that people who are not very evolved in their embodiment can be awesome "transmitters" to me, in my experience around them. They can talk what I consider BS (e.g. Ammachi) or they can appear pretty egocentric (e.g. Trivedi) and still be broadcasting what I consider subtle or higher-vibrational energies which can have amazing effects on a variety of living things which have the ability to resonate with them.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service