Layman Pascal's Discussions (724)

Discussions Replied To (661) Replies Latest Activity

"The number that says there is a basic energy that operates as a "nearly" or "almost"…"

Layman Pascal replied Jan 11, 2016 to An Attack on Emptiness

11 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by DavidM58

"I haven't read Lane's article but that concept is an old one.  The electronically-me…"

Layman Pascal replied Nov 23, 2015 to Image schemas and nonduality

27 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Hey Andrew, What we should take away from Jaynes is not the particulars of his model…"

Layman Pascal replied Nov 23, 2015 to Image schemas and nonduality

27 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Yo, yo & still further yo. The PCS may play a special role correlated with trian…"

Layman Pascal replied Nov 22, 2015 to Image schemas and nonduality

27 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Hmmm... this forum still exists!  Hi. These are funny sorts of conversations.  Altho…"

Layman Pascal replied Nov 21, 2015 to Image schemas and nonduality

27 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Layman Pascal

"If we were to presume that "members" of a religion are expected to obey authoritativ…"

Layman Pascal replied Jun 19, 2015 to Pope Francis' Encyclical on Integral Ecology and Climate Change

30 Sep 27, 2015
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"David, I'm glad that our approach to referencing will balance out!  The biodiversity…"

Layman Pascal replied May 30, 2015 to ITC 2015

169 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by andrew

"Snuss Mufflegub!  He said again...  I'm going to stick to Facefuck on this topic but…"

Layman Pascal replied May 29, 2015 to ITC 2015

169 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by andrew

"As for that pesky Ambo Suno: Let's hope it ain't endless!  But, at the same time, le…"

Layman Pascal replied May 28, 2015 to ITC 2015

169 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by andrew

"Snuss Mufflegub! Or: My apologies if it came across as insulting.   Of course it is…"

Layman Pascal replied May 28, 2015 to ITC 2015

169 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by andrew

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service