What? There's only one discussion going on in the Pub?

That's definitely not enough. Barman! Another drink for me and the boys!

In the meantime I'll choose a song from the Jukebox:

www.youtube.video

Views: 7880

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, cool.  She's got skills.

Here's something I came across today...

Happy (in Nepal)...

Being a dancer I love it. I not only love to do it but love to watch others loving it. Makes me happy.

This is apparently a Vivaldi piece played on metal guitar by Tina S, a 14-year old virtuoso. Here's her YouTube channel.

SCROTUS. Here's a song about the Hobby Lobby decision. "They'll cover your penis by not your whoseiwhats." "SCROTUS: deciding constitutional law base on their junk...science."

Run Liz run.

Here's a song from my yute. I like this video of it because of the period interpretative dance.

Recently mentioning matarealism, the mata sound reminded me of this old song from my yute. I know, my brain is weird.

Shake that Tooh

Love it. I'm now inclined to rent the movie. And I want to see them choreograph a Bollywood routine to this song on SYTYCD.

Wow. t. yes, totally amazing! Beauty through action.

theurj said:

Kacy Catanzaro made history as the first woman to ever qualify for the final round in American Ninja Warrior. Here's her qualifying performance, all the more amazing since she's only 5 feet tall and many of the obstacles seem impossible for that height.

Speaking of kinetic and humor development:

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/-T7zyezBkuY?rel=0

Reply to Discussion

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service