"Hey, Steven. Bored between feedings again?"

Balder replied Apr 7, 2010 to The Neurophenomenology of Spiritual Development

9 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by James Barrow

"Hi, Mary. Thanks for letting me know. Is this better? "

Balder replied Apr 1, 2010 to What is "post-metaphysical?"

22 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Hi, Jer, RL, Often, yes, the word "metaphysics" (or "metaphysical") is identified w…"

Balder replied Apr 1, 2010 to What is "post-metaphysical?"

22 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Well, dang, Stephen, you might have just sold me. If you can block ads with Firefox…"

Balder replied Mar 31, 2010 to New Home(s)

7 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by infimitas

"I'm about to abandon my efforts on BuddyPress. I got locked out of the site when Mic…"

Balder replied Mar 31, 2010 to New Home(s)

7 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by infimitas

"Interesting. I was thinking this morning about something like a "type/stage fallacy"…"

Balder replied Mar 31, 2010 to Liberals are smarter than conservatives

48 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Christophe? What are you doing? This is spam, in my opinion, even with the Foucault…"

Balder replied Mar 29, 2010 to Discipline and Punish

3 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Christophe

"Shashank, yes, this is an integrally focused forum, so staying on topic does matter…"

Balder replied Mar 29, 2010 to Liberals are smarter than conservatives

48 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Wow, thank you, RL, for creating that. I had made a reference chart for myself just…"

Balder replied Mar 28, 2010 to The Eight Zones of Religion and Spirituality

13 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by xibalba

"Interesting, Edward. The messiah thing is funny -- and probably a mixed blessing for…"

Balder replied Mar 27, 2010 to Raj Patel is the second coming of Buddha

6 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by valli

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service