Postmetaphysical Visions and Visionaries (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Riane Eisler

Since I'm reading some of her work now, and consider her worthy of her own thread in this category, I'll copy and paste some previous posts…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

22 Mar 20, 2016
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Swami Satchidananda

I think Satchidananda qualifies as a visionary as much as most "spiritually" oriented people with whom we have contacted. If you follow th…

Started by Ambo Suno

0 Mar 12, 2016

What is "post-metaphysical?"

Just thought I'd ask what exactly everyone defines as post-metaphysical. I'm a bit skeptical about the idea so I'd like to hear more about…

Started by shaman sun

22 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

Layman Pascal

Reading or hearing Layman can slide me into a sense and predisposition that he is my "shaman-in-chief", with "transhumanist" tendencies and…

Started by Ambo Suno

3 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

Michel Serres

Although I'm just beginning to explore his work, and don't know the full scope of it yet, I'd like to start a thread for Michel Serres.  I'…

Started by Balder

30 Jan 23, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

Integral Renditions of Christ Consciousness

I'm curious if anyone here has delved into this "Christ Consciousness" material from Integral Life, and what you might think of it from a "…

Started by DavidM58

0 Jan 14, 2016

Andreas Weber

I'm curious if anyone on this forum is familiar with the work of Andreas Weber. I just discovered him via a post at Resilience.org.  His mo…

Started by DavidM58

0 Dec 17, 2015

Post-meta visions and visionariness

Under this broader forum topic category, I posted and associated Layman Pascal with visionariness. The post following that intro one expre…

Started by Ambo Suno

0 Dec 14, 2015

Wieman on Whitehead

Gleanings from Wikipedia: In his "early" career, Alfred North Whitehead (1861-1947) was a well respected mathematician, known for the book…

Started by DavidM58

5 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by DavidM58

Tom Murray

This is related to some questions we're currently having in the OOO thread on correlationism but I decided to start a new thread focusing o…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

36 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by andrew

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service