Introductions and Welcomes (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Obama as an evolutionary agent

Synchronistically speaking, it is highly meaningful to see the revolutionary events in Middle-East and North Africa happening under his lea…

Started by xibalba

8 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by xibalba

thinking about our japanese sisters and brothers

may peace return into your hearts devastated by sorrow and anxiety after this immense tragedy.   Amen

Started by xibalba

10 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by xibalba

hi

hello, my name is kelamuni and i'm kinda new to this sort of thing, so i would appreciate it if you would consider that fact and go easy on…

Started by kelamuni

7 Aug 6, 2010

Contemplative Neuroscience Webinar

June 2010 Webinar Contemplative NeuroscienceWednesday, June 30, 20103:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT Free for ACMHE members; $5 for non-membersWith Ri…

Started by Balder

3 May 27, 2010
Reply by Balder

welcome gaddy

Hope we will have some real "fights" over here.   ahhahah

Started by xibalba

0 Apr 18, 2010

Been a while

Hey folks. I've been a member of Gaia for a long time now, since back when it was Zaadz. Although it's sad to see the place go, there is st…

Started by shaman sun

3 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by xibalba

just joined

Havn't been an active member on Gaia for a while now, but I'm still around and just signed up for this place... figuring out all the option…

Started by infimitas

3 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Mascha

What up?

Just testing out the next site. Seems to work well and I like the editing capacity. This might work out.

Started by Edward theurj Berge

19 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service