What? There's only one discussion going on in the Pub?

That's definitely not enough. Barman! Another drink for me and the boys!

In the meantime I'll choose a song from the Jukebox:

www.youtube.video

Views: 7380

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

and then this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBghuudHLl4



max miller said:

what you mean

can i dance

take this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTWoTR2a7JM

theurj said:

The opening number for the top 20 of this season of So You Think You Can Dance was the best choreography I've seen yet on the show. And they have some awesome choreographers every show. The way it starts outside, moves inside through the halls, the dressing rooms and onto the stage. All with one camera and one take. Amazing.

or this is even better

totally gaga in montreal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXEbaGyCGTs

This one is stuck in my head from dancing last night. Hell hath no fury like this:

In keeping with the storminess of that last video...

Cthulhu has been busy...

METACHAOS from Alessandro Bavari on Vimeo.

I was reminded of this old classic today. I like the images in this video.

Stunning, fascinating imagery and story. Cthulhu indeed had a tentacle or two in this.

Balder said:

Cthulhu has been busy...

METACHAOS from Alessandro Bavari on Vimeo.

plastiscines ?yeah 4  hot atomic mothers

i like these version though better :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbFTlpKmliI

especially their noses



theurj said:

I like this version:

anyway these boots are made for walking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4wbj8AtGKU

max miller said:

plastiscines ?yeah 4  hot atomic mothers

i like these version though better :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbFTlpKmliI

especially their noses



theurj said:

I like this version:


and here is part 2 of that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlb4_ECxmL8
max miller said:

anyway these boots are made for walking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4wbj8AtGKU

max miller said:

plastiscines ?yeah 4  hot atomic mothers

i like these version though better :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbFTlpKmliI

especially their noses



theurj said:

I like this version:

me thinks looking back over the happy pub a little of THE captain was/is missing ,especially nowadays where everything is always so..safe as milk ,.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrFdb0FcnhE

Reply to Discussion

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2019   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service