Edward theurj Berge's Discussions (6,956)

Discussions Replied To (6750) Replies Latest Activity

"We can see the conservative death fixation in their fillibuster to extend unemployme…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jul 22, 2010 to Conservatism = death

10 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by andrew

"I got to the edit after the 15-minute limit. My last sentence should read: That's wh…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jul 21, 2010 to Conservatism = death

10 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by andrew

"Jungkela: Compassion can express at any moral "level," meaning how inclusive it can…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jul 21, 2010 to Conservatism = death

10 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by andrew

"Y'all might also appreciate John Heron's old critique of Wilber along these lines at…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jul 21, 2010 to Evolution As Metaphysics And Spiritual Violence

28 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Joseph, look in the Definitions and Resources forum, links to prior Gaia threads, th…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jul 20, 2010 to Evolution As Metaphysics And Spiritual Violence

28 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

"So are we staying here Balder? I think with the cheap version of $20 a year it would…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jul 20, 2010 to Announcement: New Home for IPS

18 Jul 22, 2010

"Yes, excellent post Joseph. You've summed up several threads we've had at the forum…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jul 20, 2010 to Evolution As Metaphysics And Spiritual Violence

28 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

"I didn't say capitalism was the only cause, only that conservatives as a general rul…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jul 20, 2010 to Conservatism = death

10 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by andrew

"In this article Lakoff talks about how empathy has been conservatively reframed as a…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jul 18, 2010 to Conservatism = death

10 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by andrew

"One thing Lakoff notices is that the conservative worldview does not see systemic ca…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jul 17, 2010 to Conservatism = death

10 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by andrew

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service