Forum Discussions (796)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

can´t claim the thread traffic is sort of high on this site

what´s going on?

Started by xibalba in Bulletin Board

3 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by xibalba

Hi Thurg how is the latte parties project going on?

I payed a look of the "real clearpolitics " forums. I got to the usual Obama bashing columns of the rancid Krauthammer (orange/red voice of…

Started by xibalba in O'Kenny's Pub

1 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by xibalba

Links to prior Gaia IPS threads

Rather than starting new, individual threads in each of out past discussions I figured it best to just post links in one spot. I know a few…

Started by Edward theurj Berge in Definitions and Resources

1 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Top 30 Most cited authors

Okay it's actually the Top 37 Most cited authors, but that would 'velessened the Headline Impact. Anywayz it's interesting to see thatthe…

Started by Christophe in Definitions and Resources

5 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by xibalba

Henri Bortoft

Henri Bortoft is a science researcher and a student of Goethe and Bohm.  I first learned of Henri Bortoft's work in an ecopsychology course…

Started by Balder in Postmetaphysical Visions and Visionaries

15 Apr 7, 2010

Witness consciousness, or not?

Yesterday, I attended a talk about Samkyha (a type of Hinduism) at my local Theosophical Society lodge.  I’m on friendly terms with the man…

Started by infimitas in IPS Inquiry

25 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by infimitas

Raj Patel is the second coming of Buddha

Here is the proof from the Colbert Report. Of course Patel himself denies this claim which Colbert sees as further proof of its veracity.

Started by Edward theurj Berge in Bulletin Board

6 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by valli

In Defense of Integral Postmetaphysics

This is an old blog entry of mine, which I am reposting here since it represents some of my thinking on this subject at the time I first cr…

Started by Balder in IPS Inquiry

1 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by rltruthseeker

The Practice Record and the Analysis of the Birdman

In relation to Dave's recent thread on integral and/or postmetaphysical aesthetics, I wanted to share the interesting performance art proje…

Started by Balder in IPS Arts

0 Apr 2, 2010

Jean-Luc Godard and Michelangelo Antonioni

Anyone here remembering these two great cinematographic creators of the 60ies?   A bout de souffle vivre sa vie bande à part Alphaville Pie…

Started by xibalba in Book and Film Club

2 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by xibalba

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.