Open Forum (119)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rajesh Dalal on J Krishnamurti

Recently, Andrew Cohen hosted a teleseminar entitled Awakening to Your Highest Self, in which various spiritual teachers reflected on their…

Started by Balder

5 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by xibalba

If Jack Van Impe and Rexella Say So, Then It Must be TRUE...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zclBbXusxo

Started by kelamuni

0 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

Living in the end times

I am outsourcing this discussion from the "Obama: Messiah of the world?" thread.   All postmetaphysical musing about the End of the World a…

Started by Christophe

7 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Wilber's Message to Japan

Recently, Wilber posted the following message to Japan in response to the tsunami and the subsequent tragic events there. Has anyone here s…

Started by Balder

37 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Irmeli Mattsson

Lost in Thought

An interesting blog from Sam Harris. http://www.edge.org/q2011/q11_12.html#harriss Cheers, Doug

Started by Douglas R Wallack

17 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

Quantum spirituality

Integral Options has a post on the above based on an article by Mark Vernon. Related to a recent IPS theme, Vernon notes the spiritual type…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

10 Jan 8, 2011

Shinzen Young on the Witness

Recently, I watched a video by Shinzen Young in which he discussed several perspectives on the "witness" and related that to the "absolute"…

Started by Balder

8 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by e

Daniel Brown on Mahamudra

In an earlier thread, I asked if anyone here was familiar with a retreat / practice center called Samadhi Integral, created and led by Dani…

Started by Balder

2 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Balder

Finding Spirit in the Fabric of Space and Time

I recently read an essay recently in the EnlightenNext magazine which might be of interest to some members here.    Finding Spirit in the F…

Started by Balder

3 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by xibalba

Fermilab To Test Whether Reality Is An Illusion

I came across a link to this essay on a TSK forum and thought y'all might find it interesting...     "Researchers at Fermilab are buildin…

Started by Balder

0 Oct 28, 2010

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service