Open Forum (119)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Integral Global Capitalism

As some of you know, I am boycotting the Integral Conference because of I-I's unabashed promulgation of global capitalism. (See for example…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

99 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Trialogues on the evolutionary mind

From this link: by Rupert Sheldrake, Terence McKenna and Ralph Abraham 1998 from Scribd Website Contents Preface   Chapter 1. Grassroot…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

3 Dec 18, 2013

Royalties for Teaching

I have a general money ethics/common practices scenario and question for members here:  Say there is a teacher-training program being set u…

Started by Balder

6 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

The Rise of Neo-Integrative Worldviews

Mark Forman called my attention yesterday to the following paper: The Rise of Neo-Integrative Worldviews, by Roland Benedikter and Markus M…

Started by Balder

3 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Balder

The Value of the New Age

Michel Bauwens has just published an interesting essay that is making the rounds on Facebook:   Is There Any Value in New Age Thinking?  …

Started by Balder

1 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by kelamuni

The Adventures of AQAL Man

Introducing AQAL Man What is his secret identity? What are his super powers? Who is his arch-nemesis? What is his Achilles Heel? Does he…

Started by Balder

4 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Balder

Letter to the Institute for Cultural Evolution

Here's a letter I dashed off yesterday... Dear Institute-for-Cultural-Evolution, Perhaps you can help soothe my hesitant heart? I wish v…

Started by Layman Pascal

3 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

The Rise and Fall of Ken Wilber

This blog entry is currently making the rounds on Facebook: The Rise and Fall of Ken Wilber

Started by Balder

1 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

Capitalist Realism and the Amurcan Dream

With Capitalist Realism there is a sense of inevitability, that is, of the eventual hegemony of capitalism, coupled with a sense of the imp…

Started by kelamuni

3 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Balder

A Commentary on Sellars Distinction between Manifest Image and Scientific Image

The following blog entry is one of the clearest presentations of Wilfred Sellars account of the distinction between the "manifest image of…

Started by kelamuni

8 Sep 4, 2013

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service