Bulletin Board (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Post-Postmodern Heroics of Robert Harrison

Here's a recent piece on the Beams and Struts website that might be of interest to members here:   The Post-Postmodern Heroics of Robert…

Started by Balder

1 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by James Barrow

Raimon Panikkar Dies at 91

Kerry, a member of this forum, directed me to this news item today... Raimon Panikkar, 'Apostle of Inter-faith Dialogue,' Dies 'Overcoming…

Started by Balder

4 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Mary W.

New Board for Political Discussions

Hi, everyone, I just added a new board -- per Seth's request -- for discussions of topics related to politics, economics, etc.    Tentative…

Started by Balder

1 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Morality

This morning I came across the proceedings of a recent Edge Foundation conference on the sociobiological study of morality. Since morality…

Started by Steven Nickeson

0 Aug 23, 2010

Andrew Cohen an Intended Target of Assassination

I just learned of the following news item from a posting by Robb Smith over on Integral Life:   Guru target of assassination By Tony Dobrow…

Started by Balder

31 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by kelamuni

Integral Theory Conference 2010

ITC 2010 begins in two days -- actually, it begins tomorrow, for those attending pre-conference workshops -- and I understand that Wil…

Started by Balder

7 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Balder

Google & Verizon want to end net neutrality for profit

I'm forwarding this from PCCC about Google and Verizon's attemtp to end net neutrality:   Hi -- this is Jason Rosenbaum, a new campaigner a…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

2 Aug 11, 2010

Announcement: Staying Put at Ning (After All!)

Hi, Everyone,   Thank you for putting up with my deliberations around whether or not to relocate this forum, and for the feedback several o…

Started by Balder

15 Jul 24, 2010

Announcement: New Home for IPS

After receiving feedback from several of you regarding my decision to close IPS, I have decided to keep it open, but I do not want to conti…

Started by Balder

18 Jul 22, 2010

moving to Austin TX

I was offered and accepted a new job in Austin beginning 8/2. I gave notice at my current job and I'm leaving the bay area early next week,…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

4 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Douglas R Wallack

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service