Bulletin Board (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Inactive Members and Bot Traffic

I recently received a security warning when trying to access this forum from my work computer, indicating that I was not permitted to acces…

Started by Balder

7 Jun 13, 2011

Integral Ecology reading & discussion group

See the 5/31/11 post at Archive Fire for details.

Started by Edward theurj Berge

7 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Integral Enlightenment Telecourse

Craig Hamilton is offering a new telecourse.  I'm posting an announcement on the Bulletin Board because I figure some members or visitors h…

Started by Balder

1 Jun 1, 2011

what is happening in the arab world at the moment?

Hi all   This is a rather urgent question I am asking. The situation is quite confusing, but the tunisian and egyption people are truly man…

Started by xibalba

29 May 30, 2011
Reply by e

Watkins Review - Top 100 Spiritual Leaders

I saw this issue of the Watkins Review linked on a recent blog by Diane Hamilton, and wanted to share it here.  The Watkins Review has co…

Started by Balder

20 Apr 3, 2011

Science and nonduality conference

Here's an interesting seminar in the upcoming Science and Nonduality Conference connecting image schemas with nonduality. Recall I've done…

1 Mar 20, 2011

Keith Olbermann is back

My favorite progressive media voice is back online. Recall he left his popular MSNBC show a while back under nefarious implications. His ne…

1 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Mary W.

The Fickleness of Truth?

Here's an interesting NY Times article on a curious scientific anomaly.   The Truth Wears Off Is there something wrong with the scientific…

Started by Balder

0 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

Roundtable about quantum mind

Excerpt from this link: The salon was held at the Philoctetes Center for the Multidisciplinary Study of the Imagination....a roundtable abo…

6 Feb 8, 2011

The Center for World Spirituality

A new "Integral" enterprise, The Center for World Spirituality, will be opening on March 5th of this year in San Francisco, CA.   Here's a…

Started by Balder

3 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Douglas R Wallack

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service