e's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

"A second tier spiritual person will quite naturally desire to have good relations wi…"

e replied May 30, 2011 to what is happening in the arab world at the moment?

29 May 30, 2011
Reply by e

"Ed: Kennillingus Prime, like Kornfield, also dealt with the topic of psychodynamics…"

e replied May 30, 2011 to Sam Harris on spiritual experience

188 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Bruce: Enforcing some kind of postmetaphysical puritanism is not my conscious intent…"

e replied May 30, 2011 to Postmetaphysical Puritanism

24 May 30, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

"It almost pains me but I agree with Kela. hahaha  However, if you see that all stori…"

e replied May 15, 2011 to Big Stories: The New Universe

56 May 19, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

"Ed: And this 2D image is supposed to be 3D if you relax the gaze, unfocus. I cannot…"

e replied May 15, 2011 to TOE and TFA

44 Jul 11, 2016

"For beginners, I always recommend a technique called vipassana (Pali, “insight”), wh…"

e replied May 15, 2011 to Sam Harris on spiritual experience

188 Mar 9, 2016

"God : it's a circle ya dum dums. how could it not be otherwise?   Well old man that'…"

e replied May 15, 2011 to cycles of time, Roger Penrose

10 May 18, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

"Hey Dawid, Sorry for the long delay. e: "Birth does not cause or have the power to p…"

e replied May 15, 2011 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

"I am not looking up or down Christophe. Xibalba is asking if this is a spiritual pro…"

e replied Apr 17, 2011 to what is happening in the arab world at the moment?

29 May 30, 2011
Reply by e

"LOL I am the most apolitical guy you will meet. When I happen to chat about politics…"

e replied Apr 17, 2011 to the so called Bush doctrine revisited

11 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by e

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service