xibalba's Discussions (196)

Discussions Replied To (173) Replies Latest Activity

"    Sorry to tell but I never liked that Wizard of Oz, and as  kid I hated these mov…"

xibalba replied Mar 31, 2011 to Toto, I Have the Feeling We're Not in Kansas Anymore

30 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Balder

"such a drag the States are ruled by these farmers, well they helped that Bush idiot…"

xibalba replied Mar 31, 2011 to Toto, I Have the Feeling We're Not in Kansas Anymore

30 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Balder

"I liked David Bohm´s "implicate order", and he was no new ager. I still laugh when I…"

30 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Balder

"Hi kela Can you explain to me why you are refering to Kansas, this unknown place for…"

30 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Balder

"hahhahahah Here we are Kelito Lahiri mahasaya all these yogis Muktananda described i…"

xibalba replied Mar 30, 2011 to Watkins Review - Top 100 Spiritual Leaders

20 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"  playing the tough guy? so why do you answer, cabrón?      "

xibalba replied Mar 27, 2011 to Obama as an evolutionary agent

8 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by xibalba

"I see a scenario more like throwing shoes at the father of mocking-cracy responsible…"

xibalba replied Mar 27, 2011 to the so called Bush doctrine revisited

11 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by e

"Once again in this nuclear disaster, the dreadful human factor is the hands of greed…"

xibalba replied Mar 27, 2011 to thinking about our japanese sisters and brothers

10 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by xibalba

"My thread has nothing with some new age trash. I am discussing the concept of synchr…"

8 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by xibalba

"What ´s wrong being optimistic now? From where do you get your Harmaguedon crap your…"

8 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by xibalba

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service