xibalba's Discussions (196)

Discussions Replied To (173) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Balder I remember have read that great science-fiction novel of Isaac Asimov "Fa…"

xibalba replied Nov 13, 2010 to Kurzweil's Singularity

8 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by valli

"Indeed what is striking was KW amazing elaboration of a grand narrative on fusion, d…"

xibalba replied Nov 12, 2010 to Constructive and deconstructive postmodernism

27 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"yes that reminds me of the paper of KW´s "the terror of tomorrow" as a response to B…"

xibalba replied Nov 10, 2010 to Kurzweil's Singularity

8 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by valli

"HI balder what is your take on artificial intelligence?"

xibalba replied Nov 10, 2010 to Kurzweil's Singularity

8 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by valli

"Hi Balder yes I think there is a close relationship between these two orders. I can…"

xibalba replied Nov 4, 2010 to Ferrer's "The Plurality of Religions and the Spirit of Pluralism"

25 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Balder

"Hi balder may I ask you a question? how do you look at the colinear or co-nonlinea…"

xibalba replied Nov 3, 2010 to Ferrer's "The Plurality of Religions and the Spirit of Pluralism"

25 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Balder

"well I wonder if today we are not going several century back in consciouness evoluti…"

xibalba replied Nov 1, 2010 to Jon stewart: run man run

2 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by xibalba

"H Balder I red two books of Penrose,... emperor´s new mind and shadows of the mind.…"

xibalba replied Nov 1, 2010 to Finding Spirit in the Fabric of Space and Time

3 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by xibalba

"Hi Balder I am still reading some debates on this site, They are generally of good…"

xibalba replied Oct 30, 2010 to Ferrer's "The Plurality of Religions and the Spirit of Pluralism"

25 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Balder

"Hi Balder I read that article and I find it quite incongruent in several ways. I do…"

xibalba replied Oct 29, 2010 to Ferrer's "The Plurality of Religions and the Spirit of Pluralism"

25 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Balder

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service