infimitas's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"I sometimes find it difficult to follow discussions about free will because terms li…"

infimitas replied Jul 12, 2013 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"Ahh, he's gone? Good.  Maybe I'll return then."

infimitas replied May 30, 2013 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"Concerning the question of whether metaphysics or epistemology must be treated as pr…"

infimitas replied Nov 8, 2011 to Object-oriented ontology

1547 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by DavidM58

"Hi Joel,     I've gone forwards and backwards on this issue.  At the moment, the arb…"

infimitas replied Oct 24, 2011 to Self-Similarity and the Quantum

16 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Joel Morrison

"Thanks for that, Tom.  Another quick (maybe) question: is the ZPF the same as the qu…"

infimitas replied Oct 21, 2011 to particles and relationships

6 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Balder

"Hi Balder,     Oh, I hope I didn't come across as too negative.  It's true I have my…"

infimitas replied Oct 20, 2011 to Object-oriented ontology

1547 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by DavidM58

"Hi Balder,   Are you familiar with Berkeley's criticism, directed at Locke, of the d…"

infimitas replied Oct 19, 2011 to Object-oriented ontology

1547 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by DavidM58

"Hi Balder,   Thanks for the clarification.  I knew I disagreed with OOO, but I didn'…"

infimitas replied Oct 18, 2011 to Object-oriented ontology

1547 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by DavidM58

"Hi Balder,     Properties/qualities do not merely exist as dualistic polar opposites…"

infimitas replied Oct 18, 2011 to Object-oriented ontology

1547 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by DavidM58

"Hi Balder,     The idea that a noun like “mug” is an arbitrary designation for what…"

infimitas replied Oct 16, 2011 to Object-oriented ontology

1547 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by DavidM58

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service