andrew's Discussions (976)

Discussions Replied To (930) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd say this is where Edward bitch-slapped Kenny and won the argument over defining…"

andrew replied Nov 14, 2015 to Image schemas and nonduality

27 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Layman Pascal

"What is post-capitalism? The Paleochaotic!  Buddy, up above goes into Social credit…"

andrew replied Nov 13, 2015 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM cont'd.

777 Nov 15, 2018
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

""

andrew replied Nov 11, 2015 to Dystopia

14 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by andrew

"Brilliant! This is the solution to my criticism of the enlightenments ethos of the i…"

andrew replied Nov 11, 2015 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM cont'd.

777 Nov 15, 2018

"Hey, while everyone is on the fictional speculation trip then how about this one: 20…"

14 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by andrew

"The saviour didn't save us? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Maynard_Keynes "

14 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by andrew

"This on G.A.I.N.:  This is close to the idea of a National Dividend, as also promote…"

andrew replied Nov 11, 2015 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM cont'd.

777 Nov 15, 2018

"This is the first geo-engineering technology that i've heard of that makes any sense…"

andrew replied Nov 10, 2015 to The Zero Marginal Cost Society by Jeremy Rifkin

185 Sep 10, 2017

"A bit more on this if it is not too annoying to you , Edward . This is the way I see…"

185 Sep 10, 2017

"This is from a comment section on the Huffington introduction. I am going to post it…"

185 Sep 10, 2017

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service