Dial's Discussions (117)

Discussions Replied To (113) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the Kristeva link. I've had a quick glance and  'the abject' seems a not-…"

Dial replied Apr 11, 2012 to Spheres

107 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by DavidM58

"Yes, and it seems this notion of infinite regress must be spherical, as that regress…"

Dial replied Apr 11, 2012 to Object-oriented ontology

1547 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by DavidM58

" Yes, maybe, although, I'd like to think that Pepper has a much more nuanced positio…"

Dial replied Apr 9, 2012 to Atman, Aporia, and Atomism (Tom Pepper Critiques Alan Wallace)

30 May 5, 2012
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Right, this is a double post that I managed to put in the wrong thread the first ti…"

Dial replied Apr 7, 2012 to Atman, Aporia, and Atomism (Tom Pepper Critiques Alan Wallace)

30 May 5, 2012
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

" Here's another clear and intriguing essay from Tom Pepper. I like the clarity of h…"

Dial replied Apr 7, 2012 to What "is" the differance?

60 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Dial

"Thanks Balder. I like the names you’ve offered up in response. Out of them, Abrams i…"

Dial replied Apr 7, 2012 to Spheres

107 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by DavidM58

"    Note here the plastic or 'material argumentation' and, of course, 'the perversio…"

Dial replied Apr 5, 2012 to Spheres

107 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by DavidM58

"Thanks for that Balder. I'll do a bit of experimenting and report back."

Dial replied Mar 20, 2012 to Is Ning Ipad Enabled?

5 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Dial

"Thanks Balder, I had a look a while back and couldn't find a solution."

Dial replied Mar 20, 2012 to Is Ning Ipad Enabled?

5 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Dial

"And you're quite right about In Media Res: my enthusiasm for Skoterdijk began to wit…"

Dial replied Mar 17, 2012 to Spheres

107 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by DavidM58

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service