Bulletin Board (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is Ning Ipad Enabled?

Hello to the guardians ( I guess that's you Balder), I'm not sure where to put this, but since there ain't nowhere else... I'm wanting to…

Started by Dial

5 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Dial

Interview with Mark Epstein

I was alerted to this by Integral Options. Check out the interview and if interested we can discuss. Also recall we discussed him before at…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

3 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

War of the Worldviews on Fora TV

Folks here may be familiar with the relatively new book, War of the Worldviews, by Deepak Chopra and Leonard Mlodinow.  For the entertainm…

Started by Balder

1 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Douglas R Wallack

unfollow button?

Hi Balder,   Has Ning changed something about the settings? I can't readily find the unfollow button for a discussion suddenly... it used t…

Started by Nicole

7 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Nicole

Neutrino goes faster than light?

Check out this news story. Impossible? If true what are the implications? Comments from our science majors? From the article: "Parke said t…

5 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Joel Morrison

On Marc Gafni

William Harryman has posted a new blog on recent and past controversies surrounding Marc Gafni (and his support by prominent members of the…

Started by Balder

12 Sep 16, 2011

CogSci 2011 Conference

On the Why Machines Will Never Be Conscious thread, I linked to a conversation with Judea Pearl, which turns out to have been from this rec…

Started by Balder

0 Aug 27, 2011

Need IT assistance

Open Integral blog is now gone. The domain name was owned by someone who never participated in the blog and let the domain name expire. I t…

3 Jul 9, 2011

Husserl, Schutz, and Collective Intentionality

I just came across an interesting-looking paper proposal by a colleague of mine at JFKU.  I will see if I can locate the full paper.   Huss…

Started by Balder

43 Jul 1, 2011

The Integral Community Daily

An FYI for interested IPS members: William Harryman has launched a new online newspaper, The Integral Community Daily.  

Started by Balder

2 Jun 28, 2011

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service