Dawid Dahl's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"http://www.newscientist.com/blogs/shortsharpscience/2011/02/astrology-is-science---i…"

Dawid Dahl replied Feb 8, 2011 to Roundtable about quantum mind

6 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

""Chopra, the mystic, had begun the debate by saying he wanted “to home in on the lim…"

Dawid Dahl replied Feb 8, 2011 to Roundtable about quantum mind

6 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

""Maybe he's a bit conflicted about it, himself."   Good catch. I guess a good but sh…"

Dawid Dahl replied Feb 7, 2011 to The Big Silence

8 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Mary W.

""On the negative side, I thought Abbot Jamison seemed to be fetishizing silence -- a…"

8 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Mary W.

""I practice centering prayer (a form of silent contemplative prayer) twice a day, an…"

8 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Mary W.

""Dawid, you are positing an Absolute Casual Agent for the manifest realm."   I'm not…"

Dawid Dahl replied Feb 5, 2011 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

""The cynical wisdom of western liberals, according to which, in Arab countries, genu…"

Dawid Dahl replied Feb 4, 2011 to what is happening in the arab world at the moment?

29 May 30, 2011
Reply by e

""That is, when there is a nose there is a tail, when there is no nose there is no ta…"

Dawid Dahl replied Feb 2, 2011 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

"Whoa. Thanks for finding/sharing that video, Bruce.   Can somebody here try to frame…"

Dawid Dahl replied Jan 30, 2011 to what is happening in the arab world at the moment?

29 May 30, 2011
Reply by e

""I hear you leaning towards an improvable absolute causal truth, right?"   Well, I d…"

Dawid Dahl replied Jan 28, 2011 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service