e's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

"The quote below from Lakoff and Johnson’s Philosophy of the Flesh – the Embodied Min…"

e replied Sep 10, 2011 to Quantum Clarifications

8 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by e

"Huh? I am saying I don’t believe in improvable metaphysics…you said so yourself, it…"

e replied Sep 10, 2011 to What is post-metaphysical?

125 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Dial

"Those artists huh?! :-)"

e replied Sep 4, 2011 to Postmodernism is dead

32 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"It's what belief in a personal ontology necessitates."

e replied Sep 4, 2011 to The Unbearable Lightness of Being

11 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Nicole

"Post-metaphysical > after metaphysics i.e. the time for the belief in metaphysics…"

e replied Sep 4, 2011 to What is post-metaphysical?

125 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Dial

"Light or heavy all belief in a personal ontology is unbearable.   A friend was recen…"

e replied Sep 4, 2011 to The Unbearable Lightness of Being

11 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Nicole

"Yeah. And I can't even imagine what will be possible when we're able to manipulate t…"

e replied Jul 16, 2011 to Thomas Metzinger Podcast

9 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by M DuBois

"hahaha Thought you woulda posted Grover Washington Jr.s Winelight for this thread.NI…"

e replied Jul 16, 2011 to Praise of Perversion

25 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Mary W.

"e: "I also liked his take on why we are all naïve realists... the transparency of th…"

e replied Jul 3, 2011 to Thomas Metzinger Podcast

9 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by M DuBois

"Looks like the unions won't be happy till they drive all the business out of town. "

e replied Jun 26, 2011 to Why Wisconsin matters

50 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by e

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service