Discussion Forum (14)

Featured Discussions

Orientation to the 2015 ITC Paper Review

In this section of the website, we will host reviews and discussions of the papers submitted for the 2015 Integral Theory Conference.  Unl…

Started by Balder in ITC Paper ReviewLatest Reply

INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM cont'd.

For an introduction to this expanding meta-thread see Integral Anti-Capitalism pt I. We continue here because we have, hilariously, exceede…

Started by Layman Pascal in IPS Town HallLatest Reply

INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM, pt. I (an expanding multi-forum meta-thread)

I N T E G R A L   A N T I - C A P I T A L I S M feat. Layman Pascal & Theurj Hello Everybody. You are currently reading a 'joint meta-…

Started by Layman Pascal in IPS Town HallLatest Reply

Categories Discussions Latest Activity

Introductions and Welcomes

Introduce yourself to the group and welcome new members here.

38 Nov 18, 2022
Moved to Facebook IPS forum
by Edward theurj Berge

Bulletin Board

Post group-related announcements and shout outs here.

96 Jul 15, 2019
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Open Forum

This forum is for general, introductory or exploratory discussion of integral post-metaphysical spirituality and related themes. If you are new to the group, or not yet very familiar with the these topics, this is the place to begin.

119 Apr 29, 2020
Reply by DavidM58

IPS Inquiry

This forum is for more intensive inquiry and exploration of topics related to enactive spirituality, Integral Theory, and post-metaphysical thinking.

76 Sep 18, 2019

Postmetaphysical Visions and Visionaries

Discuss the works of visionary thinkers and practitioners who have contributed, or who are contributing, to the emergence of authentic integral / post-metaphysical spirituality.

64 Sep 10, 2019

Re-visioning the Great Traditions

How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions?

52 Aug 23, 2017

Engagement

From integral, postmetaphysical, participatory perspectives, how might we best meet the challenges of our times?

37 Mar 3, 2019

Book and Film Club

Discuss and review books and/or films of interest here, or form clubs for extended study.

113 Oct 19, 2019
Jean Knox - Archetype, Attachment, Analysis
by Edward theurj Berge

IPS Arts

A space for members to share creative work related to the themes explored in this forum.

57 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Balder

IPS Town Hall

For discussion of all things political.

42 Nov 15, 2018

ITC Paper Review

This board is for discussion of the papers and presentations from the Integral Theory Conferences.

24 Oct 5, 2016

Integral Review - IPS Special Issue

This board is for discussion of essays and other contents of the Integral Review journal special issue on Integral Postmetaphysical Spirituality.

10 Jun 27, 2019

O'Kenny's Pub

This is where the locals meet when they're not inquiring, deconstructing, or re-visioning the great traditions. A rustic, slightly seedy little place, named after its dishwasher.

46 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

Definitions and Resources

This board is for members to post definitions of technical terms that are frequently used in our conversations, and to provide links to resources relevant to integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

22 May 21, 2018

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service