Darrell R. Moneyhon's Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (130) Replies Latest Activity

"Taking I said "Your views are not like mine, but if I want, I'll take 'em." You sai…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied Mar 26, 2014 to Orientation to the ITC 2013 Paper Review Board

24 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Took this from the first paper (Flow of Perspectival Activity):  With such an extens…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied Mar 25, 2014 to Orientation to the ITC 2013 Paper Review Board

24 Jan 11, 2015

"Check out this excerpt from The Undivided Universe, by David Bohm and Basil Hiley. T…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied Mar 25, 2014 to Form, Finesse, and Force

5 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Darrell R. Moneyhon

"Today I think I added a piece to the effective strategizing puzzle. Front line activ…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied Mar 24, 2014 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM, pt. I (an expanding multi-forum meta-thread)

107 Sep 1, 2014

"Didn't see the comment immediately preceding. It includes mention of the Rifkin arti…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied Mar 24, 2014 to Jeremy Rifkin

290 Sep 10, 2019

"Theurj, Did you see this link I shared recently in another discussion (Layman' Anti-…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied Mar 24, 2014 to Jeremy Rifkin

290 Sep 10, 2019

"My last comment reflects the philosophical observation of "inescapability," which is…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied Mar 20, 2014 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM, pt. I (an expanding multi-forum meta-thread)

107 Sep 1, 2014

"Yes, Neoliberal economic theory is the bain of our existance. I read Naimi Klien's b…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied Mar 20, 2014 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM, pt. I (an expanding multi-forum meta-thread)

107 Sep 1, 2014

"To some extent, yes, it is a window dressing democracy. But even the window dressing…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied Mar 18, 2014 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM cont'd.

777 Nov 15, 2018

"Hilltop Oatcakes just got a new model. Jacob's Ladder has apples in it. The combo of…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied Mar 17, 2014 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM cont'd.

777 Nov 15, 2018

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service