Layman Pascal's Discussions (724)

Discussions Replied To (661) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Fr. Neologism (XI degree), Wilber's position from his interview on Habermas &am…"

Layman Pascal replied Jul 3, 2012 to Ladder, climber, view & transitional structures

51 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Well, I thought I could append a more concise addition on the soteriological questi…"

Layman Pascal replied Jul 2, 2012 to What is Religion?

6 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Layman Pascal

"1. ON TREATING TENSIONS AS DIFFERENCES WHILE TALKING ABOUT THEM So here I am -- feel…"

Layman Pascal replied Jul 2, 2012 to On open letter to Ken Wilber and integral teachers

38 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Oleg Linetsky

"Hey Tilopa, That's right, I think.  I doesn't matter what kind of skillful means ar…"

Layman Pascal replied Jul 2, 2012 to On open letter to Ken Wilber and integral teachers

38 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Oleg Linetsky

"Putting aside the deep unease that afflicts me whenever Bohr is mentioned & the…"

Layman Pascal replied Jul 1, 2012 to Object-oriented ontology

1547 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by DavidM58

"Ole Oleg! Yes, there are forms of transmission which occur outside of words.  AND fo…"

Layman Pascal replied Jul 1, 2012 to On open letter to Ken Wilber and integral teachers

38 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Oleg Linetsky

"Thank you, Oleg.  I am pretty great.   In fact I'm sooooooooo great that I might hav…"

Layman Pascal replied Jun 30, 2012 to On open letter to Ken Wilber and integral teachers

38 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Oleg Linetsky

"Ok (& fiesty), Nonsense!  Philosophy is a natural activity like art, poetry, sc…"

Layman Pascal replied Jun 30, 2012 to On open letter to Ken Wilber and integral teachers

38 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Oleg Linetsky

"Okydoky, We shouldn't underestimate the potential political savvy which informs tra…"

Layman Pascal replied Jun 29, 2012 to What is Religion?

6 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Layman Pascal

"I like Sam, almost as much as I find him limited by his presumed audience.  But is t…"

Layman Pascal replied Jun 28, 2012 to Sam Harris on spiritual experience

188 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service