Layman Pascal's Discussions (724)

Discussions Replied To (661) Replies Latest Activity

"Alexander Norman, in the introduction to his "Holder of the White Lotus", observes t…"

Layman Pascal replied Jul 6, 2012 to Object-oriented ontology

1547 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by DavidM58

"Yeah this is a pretty interesting and open-ended type of investigation.  A lot of it…"

1547 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by DavidM58

"I agree that Bryant smells faintly of onions (Tsongkhapa joke?).   I would argue tha…"

1547 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by DavidM58

"A friend asked me about this yesterday which led to my improvising a rather clunky f…"

Layman Pascal replied Jul 5, 2012 to integral postmetaphysical enaction

360 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Fair enough.  "If you're not shocked by emptiness then you haven't understood" is a…"

Layman Pascal replied Jul 4, 2012 to Ladder, climber, view & transitional structures

51 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"With a "What is Religion?" and a "What is Post-Metaphysics?" it remains only for me…"

Layman Pascal replied Jul 4, 2012 to What "is" Post-Metaphysics?

8 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Layman Pascal

"X is too square a number for play.  IX is too precise!  XI is extravagant enough to…"

Layman Pascal replied Jul 4, 2012 to Ladder, climber, view & transitional structures

51 Jul 4, 2012

"Forgive me for intruding on your line of discussion but it holds so many fascinating…"

Layman Pascal replied Jul 4, 2012 to On open letter to Ken Wilber and integral teachers

38 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Oleg Linetsky

"Thanks for the links. Yes, I think there is a rough identity between the causal and…"

51 Jul 4, 2012

"It seems like the causal is more (sic) "changeless" than the non-dual since while th…"

Layman Pascal replied Jul 3, 2012 to Ladder, climber, view & transitional structures

51 Jul 4, 2012

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service