Christophe's Discussions (209)

Discussions Replied To (177) Replies Latest Activity

""Sounds very much like Margret Attwoods 'Oryx and Crake' and 'The Year of the Flood'…"

Christophe replied Jan 26, 2011 to Slavoj Zizek

8 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Christophe

"1st try   I learned to appreciate Zizek's writing style immediately after I finished…"

Christophe replied Jan 24, 2011 to Slavoj Zizek

8 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Christophe

"I found this review of 'Living in the end times', written by Rob White in The Philos…"

Christophe replied Jan 23, 2011 to Slavoj Zizek

8 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Christophe

"I heard that Rudolf Elmer, the Swiss Banker who handed the data over to Assange, was…"

Christophe replied Jan 23, 2011 to How Integral is Wikileaks?

23 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Here's an update on WIkileaks and Assange: Apparently there is a new court hearing t…"

Christophe replied Jan 18, 2011 to How Integral is Wikileaks?

23 Sep 10, 2011

"There was an interesting phenomenon in german newspapers this week: The Leftist Part…"

Christophe replied Jan 17, 2011 to Integral Global Capitalism

99 Dec 20, 2013

"This is a good film to see with a date.   Hell Yes. Unfortunately, I have yet to fin…"

Christophe replied Jan 10, 2011 to Graphic Sexual Horror. Adults only.

3 Jan 10, 2011

"In contrast to this, the Lovecraftian Monsters defy healthy integration and the 321…"

Christophe replied Jan 4, 2011 to Horror, Spirituality, and the Integral Suburbs

118 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Balder

"Sorry for being late. Great topic, everyone.   Phase 1: It comes from "outside." gen…"

Christophe replied Jan 4, 2011 to Horror, Spirituality, and the Integral Suburbs

118 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Balder

"Dawid: is God of the same nature as Smurfs?   The Smurfs are an artistic product by…"

Christophe replied Dec 30, 2010 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service