Christophe's Discussions (209)

Discussions Replied To (177) Replies Latest Activity

"Allzeit bereit.   Radiohead - Lotus Flower   "

Christophe replied Mar 17, 2011 to Happy Hour

682 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Recent Wikileaks Cables Leaks show that the Japanese Government knew about the safet…"

Christophe replied Mar 17, 2011 to thinking about our japanese sisters and brothers

10 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by xibalba

"'#cough cough#   Well, you really get to know people on this thread. No diggity.   I…"

Christophe replied Mar 17, 2011 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

"Yes incredible events indeed.   I was shocked to hear this bad news, first the bigge…"

Christophe replied Mar 13, 2011 to thinking about our japanese sisters and brothers

10 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by xibalba

"Japanese Cyber-Horror-Post-Apocalypse-Machine-Muzak   "

Christophe replied Feb 20, 2011 to Happy Hour

682 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"e said: A second tier spiritual person will quite naturally desire to have good rela…"

Christophe replied Feb 15, 2011 to what is happening in the arab world at the moment?

29 May 30, 2011
Reply by e

"In Solidarity with the historic events in Egypt early 2011   "

Christophe replied Feb 11, 2011 to Happy Hour

682 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Let's hope that the Tahrir Square will have a different ending than the Tiannanmen S…"

Christophe replied Feb 11, 2011 to what is happening in the arab world at the moment?

29 May 30, 2011
Reply by e

"This one's for the end of IL's 'Mystery Week'. We should have this more often, maybe…"

Christophe replied Feb 8, 2011 to Happy Hour

682 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Re: Eben Pagan   Oh my God. At first, I was like "Now Ken WIlber has lost his mind f…"

Christophe replied Jan 26, 2011 to Integral Global Capitalism

99 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service