Dial's Discussions (117)

Discussions Replied To (113) Replies Latest Activity

"For Sloterdijk, the concept of joviality has a similar meaning to that of generosity…"

Dial replied Mar 17, 2012 to Spheres

107 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by DavidM58

"I really like the sound of that conference. And thanks for the Ivakhiv reminder. Hi…"

Dial replied Mar 8, 2012 to What "is" the differance?

60 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Dial

"theurj:For me Bryant answers your charges nicely in this post about his garden. “I h…"

Dial replied Mar 6, 2012 to What "is" the differance?

60 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Dial

" Apologies for the amount of mangled syntax and punctuation in the above. "

Dial replied Mar 5, 2012 to What "is" the differance?

60 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Dial

"I’ve gone back to have a look and see whether my support of Failed Keys still stands…"

Dial replied Mar 4, 2012 to What "is" the differance?

60 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Dial

"Well, that's clearly how Bryant read it. I've seen this aggressive impatience on the…"

Dial replied Mar 2, 2012 to What "is" the differance?

60 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Dial

"Yes, Bryant's been hitting them out of the park, lately. Or, is it that it's just be…"

Dial replied Mar 2, 2012 to What "is" the differance?

60 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Dial

"That second longish excerpt from Loy is, frankly, f@$#% fabulous. "

Dial replied Feb 27, 2012 to What "is" the differance?

60 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Dial

"Dare I say, I find this answer rather affirming. I think you do, in fact, offer poin…"

60 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Dial

"I find this run-through of Derrida and Merleau-Ponty quite rich and suggestive. I ha…"

60 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Dial

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service