Balder's Discussions (3,216)

Discussions Replied To (2925) Replies Latest Activity

"Prepositional Poetry:  On Embryogenesis, Folds, Adjacency, Knotted Multi-pli-city...…"

Balder replied Nov 17, 2015 to Michel Serres

30 Jan 23, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"She has gotten pretty popular in the last few years, and holds a record (tied with P…"

Balder replied Nov 13, 2015 to Happy Hour

682 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Some K-Pop cuz I thought t might like it "

Balder replied Nov 12, 2015 to Happy Hour

682 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

" "

Balder replied Nov 3, 2015 to Happy Hour

682 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Thank you for these teasers, Ambo.  It has been a long time since I've read any scie…"

Balder replied Nov 2, 2015 to Seveneves by Neal Stephenson

6 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Cool - sounds interesting.  I will watch the episode this weekend if it is on On Dem…"

Balder replied Oct 22, 2015 to Happy Hour

682 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"This site, once the prized first-born, has now become something of the neglected ste…"

Balder replied Oct 19, 2015 to Let's also hear it for metaphysical and premetaphysical/physical and indeterminate natter.

9 Oct 20, 2015
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Andrew, yeah, this is a pretty geeky, theory-wonkish kind of discussion -- definitel…"

Balder replied Oct 15, 2015 to The Meaning of 2nd Person

9 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by andrew

"Much of what Stuart Davis does is not my "style" and doesn't attract me, but I recal…"

Balder replied Oct 15, 2015 to What's Up with Stuart Davis?

9 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Balder

"Hi, David,Yeah, that doesn't seem to be a very charitable move on his part -- partic…"

Balder replied Oct 15, 2015 to The Meaning of 2nd Person

9 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by andrew

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service