Forum Discussions (796)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Varieties of Religious Experience

I referenced this book in the horror & spirituality and creative madness threads, linking to a free e-copy. This is one of those pivota…

Started by Edward theurj Berge in Book and Film Club

20 Sep 3, 2017
Reply by DavidM58

Zak Stein's Lectical analysis of interpretations of AQAL

Zak Stein did a measurement study of how JFK graduate students in integral theory and practice programs thought about AQAL. This from p. 8…

Started by Edward theurj Berge in IPS Inquiry

1 Sep 3, 2017
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

On the modes, amodality, supramodality and plurimodality

I posted this initially in another thread highlighting my use of the term amodal in the theurism 'amodal hier(an)archical synplexity.' In t…

2 Aug 25, 2017

Collective Enlightenment Through Postmetaphysical Eyes

The paper Michel Bauwens and I wrote to be in the next issue of Spanda Journal. Shared here with permission of the Journal. IPS forum is fe…

Started by Edward theurj Berge in Re-visioning the Great Traditions

8 Aug 23, 2017

New issue of Spanda Journal on collective enlightenment

In addition to my and Michel's article there are a lot of other fine articles in the issue. I thought I'd create a thread for it if anyone…

Started by Edward theurj Berge in Open Forum

3 Jul 27, 2017

The Allure of Things: Process and Object in Contemporary Philosophy

Edited by Roland Faber and Andrew Goffey (NY: Bloomsbury, 2014) available here. Therein is Bryant's updated piece "Time of the Object: Derr…

1 Jul 14, 2017

Polydoxy: Theology of Multiplicty and Relation

A relatively new book edited by Catherine Keller and Laurel C. Schneider (Taylor and Francis, 2010). See sneak preview at Google Books. Fro…

53 Jul 6, 2017

Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience

I just discovered this Journal by the above name and it's open access. It's a relatively new emerging field that is rapidly expanding. The…

Started by Edward theurj Berge in Re-visioning the Great Traditions

6 Jun 26, 2017

Object-oriented ontology

In my research today I came upon this interesting article, “Here comes everything: the promise of object-oriented ontology” by Timothy Mort…

1547 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by DavidM58

Free e-books

Balder posted this about free Harvard Classics e-books in a status update and I thought I'd also put it here to find easier later on. And a…

Started by Edward theurj Berge in Definitions and Resources

25 Jun 4, 2017

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.