Postmetaphysical Visions and Visionaries (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grace Lee Boggs, RIP

photo credit: http://americanrevolutionaryfilm.com/ Grace Lee Boggs died on Monday, October 5, 2015. She was 100 years old. She was born i…

Started by DavidM58

0 Oct 10, 2015

Deconstructing Integral Postmetaphysics: Keeping the Future Open...

Deconstruction inhabits Integral Post-metaphysics from within in order to show how the out workings of IPM are “always, already” inwardly d…

Started by Cameron Freeman

23 Aug 18, 2015
Reply by andrew

Alfred North Whitehead and Process/Relational Philosophy

Balder mentions here that he's reading The Universe of Things: On Speculative Realism by Steven Shaviro. I took a look at the "Look Inside"…

Started by DavidM58

6 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Balder

David R. Loy

David Loy's work has featured in a number of our discussions, both back on the old Gaia version of the forum and here as well, so I think i…

Started by Balder

18 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Crafting a New Story

The Graduate Institute is hosting a weekend series of panels and workshops (June 12, 13, 2015) on Creating the New Story, where three "unco…

Started by DavidM58

0 Jun 4, 2015

Charles S. Peirce

Peirce certainly deserves a spot at this table - for his contributions to meta-theory, semiotics, pragmatism, evolutionary philosophy, etc.…

Started by Balder

3 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by DavidM58

Gregory Desilet

I want to re-open some previous discussions we've had with and about Greg in the previous forum, as well as this one. Here are the links to…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

87 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by andrew

ZARATHUSTRA: The Original Post-Metaphysical Saint

This is my free rendering of the crucial passage ("The Vision & the Riddle") from Book III of Nietzszche’s famous revelatory prose-poem…

Started by Layman Pascal

68 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Ambo Suno

William Desmond

I just purchased the William Desmond Reader for a course I'm taking through the Global Center for Advanced Studies. I'm not familiar with D…

Started by Balder

13 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Balder

David Michael Levin (Redux)

On the previous IPS forum, I started a thread on the work of David Michael Levin -- primarily based on his book, The Opening of Vision.  [Y…

Started by Balder

40 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Balder

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service