Open Forum (119)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thomas Hubl

Thomas Hubl's teachings have been making an impact in multiple quarters of the Integral community.  Here's an excerpt of a video interview…

Started by Balder

1 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Douglas R Wallack

Being Singular Plural

Doing research for a paper I'm working on, particularly in following up some references in Polydoxy, I came across an interesting essay by…

Started by Balder

3 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Balder

Overmind and Supermind

I'd be curious to hear thoughts from folks here about this thread on integrallife.com: http://integrallife.com/member/kartik-subbarao/blog

Started by Kartik Subbarao

20 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by valli

Self-Similarity and the Quantum

This is a continuation of a private discussion with Thomas, but I ran into the 1000 word limit and feel it's an interesting discussion for…

Started by Joel Morrison

16 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Joel Morrison

Mind and Nature

I learned about an interesting-looking e-book this past weekend*.  Here's the abstract, and I will post the link this evening. Brown, Jason…

Started by Balder

21 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Season of Darkness and Light

Present pagan that I am, I still enjoy Christmas.  Winter solstice has just passed, our tree is sparking with light, gifts are wrapped and…

Started by Balder

1 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Balder

What is post-metaphysical?

I'm not sure about the term 'post-metaphysical' - does it mean trying to find a ground for 'spirit' without appeal to unknowable special…

Started by Dial

125 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Dial

The Observer in the Observed

The Observer in the Observed: Fractal Dynamics of Re-entry Terry Marks-Tarlow Santa Monica, California                   “Do what you will,…

Started by Balder

83 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Thomas

An Anon Responds to Kelamuni

Does this guy sound familiar? Possibly someone from this forum?

Started by kelamuni

8 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by valli

In Defense of Promiscuity; In Defense of Chastity

I found these essays at the integral nhne (new heaven new earth; modest title) website. I think the question of spiritual teachers having s…

Started by Joseph

8 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Nicole

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service