ITC Paper Review (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mystical claims and embodied knowledge in a post-metaphysical age

I referenced this paper in the Murray thread with a link to the paper here. My initial comments from the other thread: Murray is critical o…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

7 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Balder

The Variety of Integral Ecologies - Sean Kelly, Adam Robbert & Sam Mickey

Neelesh and I have decided to change the order in which we read and review the ITC papers.  In order to highlight the juiciest ones, and…

Started by Balder

40 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

The Integral Meta-Management Model - Cardozo & Ferrer

The authors construct a model for Integral Business drawing from various other models and theories across all AQAL elements. I specifically…

Started by Neelesh Marik

0 Jan 18, 2014

An Integral View of Wisdom by Roger Walsh

Roger Walsh, author of ‘Essential Spirituality’ weaves various strands, varieties, query approaches and capacity interaction modes in an…

Started by Neelesh Marik

3 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Neelesh Marik

Integral Sustainability - Divecha and Brown

The paper attempts to model the correlation of action logic stage with sustainability language using IT and CDT. A hybrid research methodol…

Started by Neelesh Marik

8 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Thomas Jordan

Exploring Inter-Being and Inter-Becoming - as Ethos-Making -- Ian Wight

This paper explores the concept of ethos, and the intersubjective cultivation or "making" of ethos, in the context of professional and inte…

Started by Balder

0 Jan 6, 2014

Integral Sports - Wilkinson, Thompson & Tsakiris

This paper attempts a pluralistic and post-structuralist reframing of sports - a social institution which is largely a red-amber-orange sys…

Started by Neelesh Marik

3 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

The Meaning of Planetary Civilization - Tim Winton

Tim Winton's The Meaning of Planetary Civilization: Integral Rational Spirituality and the Semiotic Universe (download here) is the next pa…

Started by Balder

36 Dec 1, 2013

Integral Venture Investing by Mariana Bozesan

This paper depicts socio-economic and environmental consequences of current design of capitalism, highlights the prevalent collective blind…

Started by Neelesh Marik

0 Nov 29, 2013

Application of Holarchical Field Theory – Kevin Bowman

HFT offers a across-time, interactive rendering of various constitutive AQAL elements by linking Integral Scientific Pluralism (ISP) with t…

Started by Neelesh Marik

15 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Kevin J. Bowman

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service