Bulletin Board (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BP blocked workers from wearing protective gear

You won’t believe this. BP blocked workers cleaning up the oil disaster in the Gulf from wearing protective respirators.   Keith Olbermann…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

1 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by rltruthseeker

Visser's Forum

I just noticed that Frank Visser has added a forum to the Integral World site. It appears to be free and god knows there is more than enoug…

Started by Steven Nickeson

1 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Balder

Important Announcement

I just learned that Ning will soon be phasing out all free networks and will move to a premium-only platform.  I have not been entirely sat…

Started by Balder

12 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by andrew

Institute for Integral Studies

In researching intersubjectivity and Mark Edwards I found the Institute for Integral Studies and Mark's blog on altitude sickness.

4 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Open Integral as alternative discussion forum

Since this forum will be shutting down shortly I'm thinking of re-starting Open Integral as an alternative integral discussion site. OI was…

4 May 28, 2010
Reply by Davidu

Integral Spirituality class

I got some good news yesterday.  I had created a class on Integral Spirituality, which I taught this quarter as an elective subject.  Yeste…

Started by Balder

7 May 26, 2010
Reply by Balder

Samadhi Integral (and Daniel Brown)

Has anyone here heard before of the Samadhi Integral center, where Dr. Daniel Brown (co-author of Transformations of Consciousness) is a pr…

Started by Balder

3 May 25, 2010
Reply by James Barrow

Facebook's piracy of privacy

I never did get Facebook, thinking it was a prime example of our culture's narcissism. But just about everyone I know, including some other…

0 May 12, 2010

can´t claim the thread traffic is sort of high on this site

what´s going on?

Started by xibalba

3 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by xibalba

Raj Patel is the second coming of Buddha

Here is the proof from the Colbert Report. Of course Patel himself denies this claim which Colbert sees as further proof of its veracity.

6 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by valli

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service