Book and Film Club (113)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sloterdijk: You gotta change your life

I started reading the new Sloterdijk book, since it was published as a paperback.   I enjoy it; I'm far from finishing it, but so far he se…

Started by Christophe

25 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Balder

Hallucinating in Deep Waters

This is friggin' cool!  http://integral-options.blogspot.ca/2014/08/hallucinating-in-deep-waters-of.html Thanks I. O.!  I've had a few o…

Started by andrew

7 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Network Society and Future Scenarios for a Collaborative Economy

Is a book co-authored by Vasilis Kostakis and Michel Bauwens. The scholarly book is published by Palgrave Macmillan and here you may find a…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

8 Sep 1, 2014

Who is the Yellow King?

Any True Detective fans out there?  I loved Rust's nilihism! But, what entity can curse intergenerationally? M.M's Oscar speech: At the…

Started by andrew

3 Aug 26, 2014

Noah

Aronofsky has a new pic out. I know that some folks in this community are a fan of his work so up this post goes. I am going to use this po…

Started by andrew

142 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by andrew

Le Weekend

Saw this movie last week called "Le Weekend." Here's a trailer to the film:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CatPXJu0-H0 The film has a ver…

Started by Joseph Camosy

0 May 23, 2014

Spinbitz

In my research I came upon this free e-book called Spinbitz: Interface Philosophy, Mathematics and Nondual Rational Empiricism, A Philosoph…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

32 May 13, 2014
Reply by Balder

INTEGRAL DOVES & HAWKS(or Only the Athenians Exist)

Here is the beginning and PDF of a document: Layman Pascal’s ONLY THE ATHENIANS EXIST An Evocation of Integral Doves and Hawks (this p…

Started by Layman Pascal

3 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by zzz

Carlos Castaneda

Here's a BBC documentary on the life and teachings of Carlos Castaneda: Tales from the Jungle

Started by Balder

2 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by andrew

Our STAR TREK Continues...

This new, fan-made web series illustrates some basic issues relating to the enfoldment of structural differentials... Consider the advent…

Started by Layman Pascal

4 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service