Dawid Dahl's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"Philosophically speaking, how would you answer this famous question often posed to p…"

Dawid Dahl replied Jan 10, 2011 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

""And Sam Harris is not limited to orange/green."   Oh, sorry if I seemed to imply th…"

Dawid Dahl replied Jan 8, 2011 to Quantum spirituality

10 Jan 8, 2011

""Tide goes in, tide goes out. Never a miscommunication."Flabbergasted! That did it f…"

10 Jan 8, 2011

"And oh, the quantum physicist - I think he says he's working with Stephen Hawkins at…"

10 Jan 8, 2011

"I saw this Nightline debate when it first came out, and found it really enjoyable. I…"

10 Jan 8, 2011

"This deviates from my last question, but what do you think about this Integral Spiri…"

Dawid Dahl replied Jan 7, 2011 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

"Hey, e!   At our zendo, we bow to Buddha as we end our practice. Even though Buddha…"

Dawid Dahl replied Jan 2, 2011 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

""Well your beliefs seem perfectly suited to you, Dawid."   That's a conversation-sto…"

Dawid Dahl replied Dec 31, 2010 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

"Sure, my view - regarding the chair for example - is actually very simple to explain…"

Dawid Dahl replied Dec 31, 2010 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

"Cristophe: "So yes, the Smurfs and God belong to the same category: they are both im…"

Dawid Dahl replied Dec 30, 2010 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service