Dawid Dahl's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

""Btw. Ken looks on this videoclip clearly healthier than in some earlier ones. That…"

Dawid Dahl replied Jun 20, 2011 to "It's just love."

39 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by zzz

""Like one big omniscient mind eh? ;-)"   A huge one."

Dawid Dahl replied Jun 4, 2011 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

"e: "If you sat down just one time and tried to be still for 30 minutes, you would re…"

Dawid Dahl replied May 18, 2011 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

"Hello, e. Thanks for your explanation.   "Birth does not cause or have the power to…"

Dawid Dahl replied Apr 17, 2011 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

"https://twitter.com/#!/JesusOfNaz316/status/58862005708263424"

Dawid Dahl replied Apr 17, 2011 to Kenny and Ayn Rand?

5 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

""Is your argument affirming the consequence?   If causality (and not chaos), then ro…"

Dawid Dahl replied Apr 3, 2011 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

"Helloes, e.   You should note the fact that I don't say that things are inherently c…"

Dawid Dahl replied Mar 27, 2011 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

"Mary, your review is 10 times better than mine! :P I agree with every word.   "I als…"

Dawid Dahl replied Mar 26, 2011 to Of Gods and Men

5 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Mary W.

""Yes, that's me playing the flute."   Just like the poem - wonderful!   What's the b…"

Dawid Dahl replied Mar 18, 2011 to Dance by Black Lake

7 Mar 27, 2011

"e: "But B is NEVER an option..."    The way I see it, this argument just proves my p…"

Dawid Dahl replied Mar 17, 2011 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service