e's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

"I was really glad when he got clean. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxn_B_2XWMs "

e replied Nov 16, 2013 to Happy Hour

682 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"I love Motown, Green values and hippies! But I don't believe the hype. I just don't…"

e replied Nov 16, 2013 to Evolving Dharma

45 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Balder

"Saw him speak at a small Insight Sangha. His talk was supposed to question meditatio…"

e replied Nov 15, 2013 to Evolving Dharma

45 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Balder

"But we all require an apparently transcendental gesture in order to retroactively,…"

e replied Nov 15, 2013 to What is "post-metaphysical?"

22 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Hey LP, These guys had a 60 item or so multiple choice questionnaire that generated…"

e replied Oct 27, 2013 to Simplified "Second Tier" Quiz

21 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"spiritualseeker21 said: But back in the point that I was trying to making. I still w…"

e replied Sep 15, 2013 to David R. Loy

18 Jun 17, 2015

"The concept is defunct. I am not saying that everything arises from human beings del…"

e replied Sep 7, 2013 to Integral Semiotics

160 Oct 11, 2013

"I am always surprised when people talk about reality...like anyone knows what the wo…"

e replied Sep 7, 2013 to Integral Semiotics

160 Oct 11, 2013

"Too funny. The quote from Searle I posted in the Integral Semiotics thread was lifte…"

e replied Sep 7, 2013 to David R. Loy

18 Jun 17, 2015

"This quote may help to shed some light on Wilber's LL real object and how that persp…"

e replied Sep 6, 2013 to Integral Semiotics

160 Oct 11, 2013

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service