e's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

"Tim Wu interview    "

e replied Jan 7, 2011 to Protect net neutrality

3 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by valli

"It depends...there is this idea in Spiral Dynamics of being open/arrested/closed to…"

e replied Jan 7, 2011 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

"  "God is invented by man. I am sure that you won’t like this. But you are attached…"

e replied Jan 2, 2011 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

"Edward, I am not arguing for or against any government. I am talking about the live…"

e replied Dec 12, 2010 to How Integral is Wikileaks?

23 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"I am all for greater government transparency and whistle blowing. But if he and his…"

e replied Dec 11, 2010 to How Integral is Wikileaks?

23 Sep 10, 2011

"No problem Ed...take my lance and donkey if yours gets tired and have at it! Those…"

e replied Nov 29, 2010 to What "is" the differance?

60 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Dial

"OK Bruce, I will check it out...thx! Kela here is a normative approach to visualiza…"

e replied Nov 29, 2010 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"Well you seemed not to be listening to me so I had to use your own words! :-) In…"

e replied Nov 28, 2010 to What "is" the differance?

60 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Dial

"I have not read the text. Are his practice instructions "traditional?" If so you kno…"

e replied Nov 26, 2010 to Tarot Card Meditation Game

40 Apr 1, 2014

"Get rid of the eternalistic sounding Absolute Witness, Source, True Witness, etc. an…"

e replied Nov 26, 2010 to Shinzen Young on the Witness

8 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by e

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service