xibalba's Discussions (196)

Discussions Replied To (173) Replies Latest Activity

"yes I remember this paper, hahha, But I also recall the madness of the red/blue meme…"

xibalba replied Mar 23, 2011 to Wilber's Message to Japan

37 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Irmeli Mattsson

"Hi kela How much post-metaphysical are you nowadays in your scholar works? How do yo…"

xibalba replied Mar 22, 2011 to Wilber's Message to Japan

37 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Irmeli Mattsson

"Well I would not oppose that, hahahahah I am not nor have been a fan of  "gurus". Th…"

37 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Irmeli Mattsson

"Hi kela Of course I agree with you about how to define buddhism. But I have been in…"

37 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Irmeli Mattsson

"Ciao Balder   I think he previously wrote something alike in his essay on the WTC ev…"

xibalba replied Mar 21, 2011 to Wilber's Message to Japan

37 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Irmeli Mattsson

"Hi Kela      Psychologically and therapeutically, KW has as strong point. Japanese a…"

xibalba replied Mar 21, 2011 to Wilber's Message to Japan

37 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Irmeli Mattsson

"not to forget the very important works of Michel Foucault or Pierre Bourdieu on the…"

xibalba replied Mar 16, 2011 to Constructivist Foundations

10 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"you should pay a look at the original Habermas´ critique of Niklas Luhmann on emanci…"

xibalba replied Mar 14, 2011 to Francisco Varela

44 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"putting the variable ethnicity, dichotomized as white and non-white, in that "povert…"

xibalba replied Mar 12, 2011 to The indigo dollar

9 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"ahhahahhhahahah A good fucking one Balder   Et c´est la vie!!   cheers with a gorgeo…"

xibalba replied Mar 9, 2011 to the so called Bush doctrine revisited

11 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by e

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service