xibalba's Discussions (196)

Discussions Replied To (173) Replies Latest Activity

"  T, you saying: " ---does need some top-down imposition of legislation, like more s…"

xibalba replied Apr 27, 2011 to Eco Transitions

27 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Hi Theurj;   good ideas, man. Globalization and its centrifugal power is actually in…"

xibalba replied Apr 27, 2011 to Eco Transitions

27 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Ciao Kela   Yes, I am not so particularly pleased with Bernard Faure actually. I hav…"

xibalba replied Apr 26, 2011 to What "is" the differance?

60 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Dial

"Sure  of course that sort of problems will always exist we see that evryday in our p…"

xibalba replied Apr 25, 2011 to Jurgen Habermas and Charles Taylor

14 May 19, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

"welll maybe that´s the issue, KW is not known in circles where he should be. Profoun…"

14 May 19, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

"Ciao kela   In another hand, I see the bridge created by Habermas in his conversatio…"

14 May 19, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

"my theory about the crucifixion of Jesus is as follows:  Jesus and his friends start…"

xibalba replied Apr 23, 2011 to History Channel: Did the Ancient Isreali's Have Sound Wave Technology?

14 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

"Hi Balder Yes I agree with you, this is not my representation of Kenny, I was really…"

xibalba replied Apr 16, 2011 to Kenny and Ayn Rand?

5 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

"I am relax  with you bashing KW, who really cares?   I already told you that it is a…"

xibalba replied Apr 15, 2011 to the neo-creationist Kenny

8 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by xibalba

"yeah, how much french do you understand, wise guy? "

xibalba replied Apr 15, 2011 to the neo-creationist Kenny

8 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by xibalba

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service