xibalba's Discussions (196)

Discussions Replied To (173) Replies Latest Activity

"It is quite easy to trash the mythic religious mind as KW would say, no big deal. As…"

xibalba replied Feb 21, 2011 to Is Religion A Force for Good in the World? Hitchens vs Blair

43 May 15, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

"Did I say he is not critical of judaim? No. I just dont like that idea of ethnic pro…"

xibalba replied Feb 19, 2011 to Lost in Thought

17 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

"I certainly dislike Sam Harris´s ethnic profiling suggestion in action against terro…"

xibalba replied Feb 18, 2011 to Lost in Thought

17 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

"Hi balder   well said I rejoin here, I mean the so called club of the "brights" (suc…"

xibalba replied Feb 18, 2011 to Lost in Thought

17 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

"HI kelito hahahh well urgent in the sense that no one can´t vouchsafe that a nucle…"

xibalba replied Feb 16, 2011 to what is happening in the arab world at the moment?

29 May 30, 2011
Reply by e

"HI Balder   THX for your answer but I am not completely satisfy of the result.   I d…"

xibalba replied Feb 15, 2011 to Postmetaphysical Teleological Ethics?

25 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Yeahh let the farmer nuts create that insane messianic delusion of "Grand Israel" wi…"

xibalba replied Feb 15, 2011 to what is happening in the arab world at the moment?

29 May 30, 2011
Reply by e

"Why do the yanks vote fom these creeps? I don´t get it of course these are lies, wha…"

xibalba replied Feb 15, 2011 to The conservative lie about deficit reduction

5 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"HI Balder   This so called self-sufficient ego seems to be more or less demonized by…"

xibalba replied Feb 14, 2011 to Postmetaphysical Teleological Ethics?

25 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

"And an addendum just for more "metaphysical connotative context" around the work of…"

xibalba replied Feb 13, 2011 to Creativity and madness

10 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service