xibalba's Discussions (196)

Discussions Replied To (173) Replies Latest Activity

"hummm pauvre Derrida aux states    "

xibalba replied Jul 22, 2011 to From radical atheism to radical theology

30 May 29, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

"abscond namedropping worse than uncle Jacques. hahhahhahah   what about: unveiling t…"

xibalba replied Jul 22, 2011 to Roy Bhaskar and Meta-Reality

36 Nov 20, 2014
Reply by Balder

"Well I am just wondering why a radical theology should only be framed through a jude…"

xibalba replied Jul 21, 2011 to From radical atheism to radical theology

30 May 29, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

"ìt looks like the size has still its importance in the collective unconscious of the…"

xibalba replied Jul 14, 2011 to Praise of Perversion

25 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Mary W.

"Hi kela did you read his history do sexuality? A great work of genealogy. I remember…"

xibalba replied Jun 26, 2011 to Husserl, Schutz, and Collective Intentionality

43 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"In post-colonial context, the sumerian king Gilgamesh quest for immortallty underlyi…"

xibalba replied Jun 26, 2011 to Lost in Space?

18 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

"Balder   That´s reminding me my college years of the 70ies. Sartre´existentialism an…"

xibalba replied Jun 25, 2011 to Husserl, Schutz, and Collective Intentionality

43 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"hahahha I enjoy that stuff Balder. You know that Kela and I are old lightmind forum…"

xibalba replied Jun 25, 2011 to Lost in Space?

18 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

"Ciao Balder   Well I agree. I have seen so much junk of that grotesque guru trip fas…"

xibalba replied Jun 24, 2011 to Gafni's World Spirituality

24 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

"Ciao Balder   Anytime Kenny has endorsed some people, the case of Adi Da for example…"

xibalba replied Jun 23, 2011 to Gafni's World Spirituality

24 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service