Lol's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"You're welcome, Edward : ) I've always had a lot of time for Stephen Batchelor. Quit…"

Lol replied May 26, 2011 to Stephen Batchelor

109 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Here is a link to the website of Dmitry Ermakov, the author of "Bө and Bön: Ancient…"

Lol replied May 26, 2011 to Peter Kingsley: Lost History of the West?

68 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

"Something I came across this morning, from the Jan-March edition of Mandala magazine…"

Lol replied May 26, 2011 to Stephen Batchelor

109 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"I woke up this morning thinking: Oh dear, there's rather a little too much of Peter…"

Lol replied May 26, 2011 to Peter Kingsley: Lost History of the West?

68 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

"Hear what people are saying about MY REINCARNATION at a Sneak Preview Screening at t…"

Lol replied May 26, 2011 to Huffington Post article by filmaker Jennifer Fox, director of 'My Reincarnation'

2 May 26, 2011
Reply by Lol

"Thank you Bruce, Kela ...and Theurj ;-)"

Lol replied May 25, 2011 to Peter Kingsley: Lost History of the West?

68 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

"Please say hello and thank you to your wife for me : )  ...and..could her pronunciat…"

68 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

"That's a soft 'g', right, not a hard 'g' ? and the final 'a' not stressed? : ) "

68 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

"Hi Kela, Thank you for unearthing the two reviews above. With regard to the first on…"

68 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

"Bruce, Thanks for introducing me to Peter Kingsley, I'll read the article you linked…"

Lol replied May 24, 2011 to Peter Kingsley: Lost History of the West?

68 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service